Smile Makeover with Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers are one of the most requested cosmetic procedures in dentistry, and they can make a dramatic difference in your smile. Here’s another case that we did in our Charlotte NC dental office a number of years ago.
What Can You Change With Porcelain Veneers?
Craig wasn’t happy with either the color or the shape of his teeth, he’d tried teeth whitening before with little success (this was back before we offered Deep BleachingTM), and he also just didn’t have the patience to do touch-up whitening on any kind of regular basis. So veneers became the logical choice. In 1 fell swoop we gave him a dazzling white smile and changed the shape of his teeth to a less angled, less square, more flowing line of a smile from the sharply angled, very square with fang-like eye-teeth smile that he never liked.
Are You a Good Candidate for Porcelain Veneers?
Ask yourself these questions to find out.
- Are you unhappy with the color of your teeth?
- Are you unhappy with the shape of your teeth?
- Are your teeth worn, jagged, or uneven?
- Do you have spaces between your teeth?
- Do you have crowded teeth?
- Is there a combination of these things you want to change?
- Are you prepared to invest a significant amount of money and time to make sure you get the result you really want?
To make an appointment for a Complimentary Consultation:
Request an Appointment Online or call us at 704-364-7069.
We’ll look forward to meeting you soon!