Would you like to have a brilliant white smile, without needing porcelain veneers or crowns? Have you tried several types of teeth whitening without success? Do you have really dark teeth? As in, so dark that every kind of teeth whitening you’ve tried failed? Maybe your teeth were stained by taking tetracycline as a child, so they’re a dark brown, grey, or yellow? If so, you’ve probably been told that your only choice is dental veneers or maybe porcelain crowns to cover them. The good news is, there’s a better option now. In fact, there’s an AMAZING option now, that’s almost guaranteed to whiten any teeth, no matter how dark. If you don’t believe me, keep reading or scroll down to see our most recent Deep BleachingTM case. The patient’s teeth were so dark to start, she was almost off the chart. Now her smile is gorgeous!
Evolve Deep Bleaching by Kör
Many years ago, a dentist in California by the name of Dr. Rod Kurthy, wanted to figure out how to whiten any teeth. It’s true that fillings, crowns, bridges, and veneers can’t be whitened, no matter what. He was determined to develop a method for all natural teeth, and after years of testing, he announced the Deep BleachingTM system by Kör. Since then, dentists all over the US have used it to brighten even the darkest teeth.
Different Teeth Whitening Levels for Different Needs
How discolored your teeth are now, will determine which level of Deep Bleaching you need. Fortunately, there’s an option for just about any patient who wants to whiten their teeth. Take a look at the chart, to see which is right for you.
Deep Bleaching FAQs
- Is it Safe?
- With 3 decades of testing and use, we can assure you, it’s completely safe.
- How bright will my teeth get?
- While most teeth whitening systems claim results of 6-8 shades of whitening, the Deep Bleaching system can achieve results of up to sixteen (16) shades of teeth whitening!
- How long does it last?
- As with anything, how long your results last depends on how you take care of your teeth. However, we’ve seen Deep Bleaching results last much longer than any other whitening system, and require much less maintenance.
- What if my teeth are really sensitive?
- This is one of the most amazing aspects of the system. There’s a proprietary desensitizing protocol built into the whole process, and it works incredibly well!
- How do I keep my teeth nice and bright white?
- Kör has a recommended maintenance frequency, which depends on how bright you want to keep them.
Whitening for Tetracycline Stained Teeth
Christa came to see us in the fall of 2019 for a regular check-up and cleaning. Fortunately, she was in pretty good dental health, but her one complaint was her dark teeth. Looking at the before photos below, it’s easy to see why. She had tried take-home whitening trays with no luck years ago. When she asked a previous dentist about in-office whitening, he told her not to bother. Her teeth were simply too dark. I was excited to tell her about Deep Bleaching as an option, as we hadn’t had anyone interested for a bit, but I knew it would work. After some discussion, she took the plunge. As you can see, the results are astoundingly good! She went from one of the absolute darkest shades, to a Bleach white shade – at least 12 shades improvement!
And for another dramatic case, but not involving tetracycline-stained teeth, see our post about Deep Bleaching Ultra.