The easiest and most affordable way to a brighter smile, of course, is Teeth Whitening, or “bleaching” your teeth. Here at Smiles by Payet Dentistry, we offer several ways to whiten your teeth, and which one is right for you depends on your answers to 3 important questions:
- How dark your teeth are before starting?
- How bright you want them to be when you finish?
- How much is your budget? (Just to be practical, and of course it’s a question you’ll ask, right?)
(BTW – this is almost the only page on the entire website where I didn’t take any of the pictures at all. 😉 Just so you know….)
At-Home Whitening Options
Our most affordable and easy-to-use option to brighten your smile is the Treswhite Pre-loaded Whitening Trays. Similar to over-the-counter products, but from one of the leaders in professional whitening products, Ultradent, these trays come in 2 sizes:
- 10 trays (5 for the top, 5 for the bottom teeth).
- 20 Trays (10 for the top, 10 for the bottom teeth).
(Call for pricing and specials!)
Custom Take-Home Whitening Trays with Opalescence PF Whitening Gel. We take molds of your teeth for custom-fitted trays. You usually only need to wear these for 15-30 minutes per day, so they’re quite convenient and comfortable. (Call for pricing and specials!)
To make an appointment for a Complimentary Consultation:
Request an Appointment Online or call us at 704-364-7069.
We’ll look forward to meeting you soon!