Until now, InvisalignTM has always been the clear alternative to braces with brackets, for patients who need complete orthodontic treatment. If you only wanted to move a few teeth on just the top or bottom, it was impractical and too expensive; but not any longer. If you’re looking for an Invisalign dentist in Charlotte, then read on.
What is InvisalignTM Express?
Invisalign has just announced the release of their new system of clear aligners for very limited cases, where even Six Month Braces might be less practical, and it’s called Invisalign Express, and we are really excited to offer this affordable and fast option at our Charlotte dentist office.
The biggest advantage of this new system is that it is much less expensive, because we can treat just a few teeth. Before, we pretty much had to do Invisalign for the whole mouth, or at least we had to charge that much because that’s the way Invisalign charged us.
How Does Invisalign Express Work?
That’s the easy part – it’s exactly the same way regular Invisalign works! Here’s how it happens:
- Schedule a Complimentary Consultation for Braces (since we offer several options, we’ll be sure to recommend the best one for you)
- If you choose either Invisalign Express 5 or Express 10, we take molds of your teeth and send them off
- About 4-6 weeks later, you get your first set of practically invisible aligners
- We see you about every 4 weeks (after 2 sets of aligners) to make sure everything is progressing
- You’re done in just 10-20 weeks!
To make an appointment for a Complimentary Consultation:
Request an Appointment Online or call us at 704-364-7069.
We’ll look forward to meeting you soon!